For newcomers

At the bottom of each post there is the word "comments". If you click on it you will see comments made by followers, and if you follow the instructions you may also comment and I always welcome that. I have found many people overlook this part of the blog which is often more interesting than the original post!

My blog nick-name is SIR HUGH. I'm not from the aristocracy - my middle name is Hugh which relates to the list of 282 hills in Scotland compiled by Sir Hugh Munro in 1891. I climbed my last one (Sgurr Mor) on 28th June 2009

****************************

Wednesday 10 June 2009

Post number 8


I've had enough of the garden and decking!
There is still the planter under the trellis to finish. I intend to clad it in slate. Then there will be a need for some expensive garden furniture.

I'm booked onto the Caravan Club site at Bunree twixt Glencoe and Fort William from Tuesday 16th June for seven nights. My plans are fluid, and all will depend on the knee. I think it may be possible to have an Internet connection on the site so I may be able to blog with my laptop.
Remaining Munros to do are:
Ben Oss and Beinn Dubhchraig - from main road near Tyndrum(Dalrigh)
Bein a Chuirn - from main road near Tyndrum (Auch)
Gulvain - from Fort William/Mallaig road
Carn Dearg and Sgor Gaibhr - from The Corrour Halt on the West Highland Line
Meall na Teanga and Sron a Choire Ghairbh - from north end of Loch Lochy
Sgurr Mor (Loch Quoich) - from end of Loch Arkaig via Glendessary

No comments:

Post a Comment